Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Navy decode

=

The Change In The Hearts Of Us Will Bring About Healing The Earth 🌏♥/ All Beings Must Come To The Conclusion That We Are All One ♥/ The Teacher Appears When The Student Is Ready / Feed The Hungry Shelter The Homeless Lift Up The Misfortunate / Military Is The Only Way 👉🪖/ Execute Operation Justice ⚖/ The End Wont Be For Everyone / The God Bible Code Make Sense Of It All 🦌🔠🔢/ Flash Of Green On The Horizon 💚/ The Waiting Is Killing Me John 😓/ She Has Come To Save The World 🌎 💙/ Change Vibrational Frequencies ✨ 👁/ Very No Nonsense Mother 💙/ When The Saints Go Marching In ⚜/ We Are Now On Step Four Light / Opens Gematria Book To Reveal Gods Hidden Word 🦌🔠🔢/ Mathematically Confirmed By God / Letter Number Correlation / Spiritual Update Initiated / Read The Myk Hyns Timeline Cache 🐉✍
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
283-382
2806-286
TS 10:01

Nothing to see here.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
04:04 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
29 January, 10:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-"brotherly", the name of several Israelites
Greek-undefiled

Hebrew-"men of Tob", inhab. of a region East of the Jordan
Greek-innumerable

Hebrew-pestilence
Greek-I, me, mine, my

Hebrew-Chashbaddanah, an Israelite
Greek-to break

Hebrew-"child's brother", two Israelites
Greek-a lamb

Hebrew-child, son, boy, youth

Hebrew-Admah, a city near Sodom and Gomorrah
Greek-everlasting

Hebrew-palace
Greek-to heave the lead

#BlueGreenTeam 💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 January, 10:34
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew-palace
Greek-to heave the lead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396