A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
ODD THAT AU DID THIS UPDATE RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THE INFORMATION COMING OUT. MOST OF US ARE VERY LIMITED ON WHAT WE CAN DO. VERY ODD.
10:18 AM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 January, 10:40
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I tried clearing out all of my browsing data and cookies. This caused me to have to manually log back into AU but once I did this, everything works great and super fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 10:34
Are you on your phones? I'm on my computer and everything works fine, in fact it feels Faster and Better than before @administrator . So maybe that's why? I don't think it's on purpose. Much Light&LQVE Frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
30 January, 01:42
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
ON MY COMUTER. CTL F5 FOR A FEW SECONDS CLEARED IT ALL UP. THANK YOU.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
29 January, 10:24
Couldn’t agree more if I wanted to!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
29 January, 10:21
Platform changes messed this up so bad....had to be on purpose....

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 January, 10:19
1000% AGREE. I don't like to complain, but this is some bullshit right here. Pushed me right over the effing edge.