Kim Runner @kimrunner
There were some night ops in Miami last night...saw a few different videos. Wonder what was going on?!
09:46 AM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 January, 12:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Looks like a Chinook threading its way through those skyscrapers & tall buildings
Aren't those used to carry Special Op forces?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew USA @USADrew18
29 January, 12:05
I was seeing posts about this 3-4 days ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 January, 12:03
Anyone know what building that is? Who's inside?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 January, 11:21
they say exercises arrest possibly keep some from skipping the country keep me posted

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 January, 11:35
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I will if I see anything. Most times, though, these things go unreported!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 January, 11:16
Man Miami is crazy fr. Worst humans ever in my experience this past week. We got thru it and were like fook Miami!

Richie Richard @Richie
29 January, 11:14
Looks like they were going to land atop the building. Extraction? Seems to me to be reminiscent of Seal Team 6's decent on Osama's compound.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 January, 10:54

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 January, 10:52
Awesome!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
29 January, 10:49
Catching them criminals. Love it!!!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 January, 10:42
Miami Airport was shutdown too!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 January, 10:39
Reminds me of the California ops...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 January, 10:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 January, 10:30
This has been going on for the past five years in Central Pennsylvania. Really peaked in 2021-and each and every time I am exhilarated! I run outside and make the human Q sign! lol

https://youtu.be/3HDFr0fDz...
Even when you feel low you can still go - YouTube

Even when you feel low you can still go Even when you feel slow you can still go Even when there’s no hope you can still go I never answer to no man I still ...

Carol Ann @colors
29 January, 10:21
They rumble the house...I love it🤗💓🙃

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
29 January, 10:21
They are just dropping by to offer someone a ride they cannot refuse. 😉

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 January, 09:54
😄👀 Happy Sunday Kim !!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
29 January, 09:54
Oh nice….

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
29 January, 09:53
Kek

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
29 January, 10:50
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Love it!!!