Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 January, 08:48
Navy decode

=

Those From Heaven To Earth Came πŸ˜‡/ New Orleans Saints ⚜ / Our Number Is Eleven / Santa Voted Trump πŸŽ…/ She Helps Jesus Christ ✝️/ The Encoded Message Of Gematria Revealed / Ab Negative Blood Type / The Wheat And The Tares 🌾/ We Fly Soon 🐲/ A New Reality / A New Era Of Thought πŸ‘/ Huge Discovery / The World Will Soon Understand / The Storm Has Arrived Everybody β›ˆ/ Were Not Going To Take It Anymore / A Diligent Search Will Find The Truth / Common Sense Is Up To Bat And The Bases Are Loaded ⚾️/ I Hope Some Understand The Message Q πŸ™πŸ¦Œ/ Its A Joke Son The Whole Thing Is Fake / I Am Restless And Got To Leave Soon 😬/ Ive Been Warning You For A Long Time ⚠️/ Whats Done To Her Not Forgotten / Do It Q Drain The Swamp / Everything Staged 🎬/ Can You Help Me With Vortex Math / Pray For The Truth In All Things πŸ™
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
344-443
2064-4602
1561-1651
TS 17:03 - 5:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 08:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 08:59

29 January, 09:03

29 January, 09:04
β™₯πŸ™πŸŒΉ

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it