Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
On the 23rd I asked for prayer request for a new nephew coming into our world. Thank you so much for your prayers!! Today is the 29th. We literally still know very little. We know he was born, in small town Wy, on the 23rd.
I was able to drop my mom off, at the hospital to see her new grandson, but I couldn't go in. My mom called me about 40 mins later to let me know she was waiting in the hospital lobby She couldnt hold him and was asked not to take any pictures do she didnt. She said "something is off, bit I honestly can not pinpoint it". My brother, the new daddy, is the youngest of seven siblings, 45 yrs old.. and we call him the "Golden Child" as he has never had to grow up or ever do without whatever he needed.
They went home from the hospital on the 25th.
We do not know a name or any stats... we've been ghosted! None of our family (father's side) are vaxxed. This is the only reason, we can come up with as to why we're all left in the dark on such a special life moment
08:40 AM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Whimma Texas @Whimma
29 January, 08:50
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Sorry, praying for your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396