It is maybe nothing but twitter now looks as sharp as AU makes you wonder

Maybe I am way off but AU just got a major update just saying is all
07:28 PM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
28 January, 11:35
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
😊💗💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Carlos @GeneraLCarlosQ17
28 January, 10:29
did you notice since the update you are are now certified and a donator. check and star. that is new.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
29 January, 09:24
In response General Carlos to his Publication
Yeah i noticed that too maybe it comes down to how much you contribute to the site or something like that

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
28 January, 07:44
i wonder sometimes,
Are we going to twitter?
or is twitter coming to us?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 January, 07:53
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Yeah both sites look really good even with the sharper fonts etc they have to be connected in some way

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 January, 07:43
It’s fantastic to be apart of this

Lily B.... @LilyB
28 January, 07:41
I've been thinking the same for a while based on Anon and Koba posts and comments.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 January, 07:36
Kinda makes you wonder how often are WH on AU or are they gonna merge timelines one day hmmm