Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Twitter brought back Bioclandestine and his Biolabs in Ukraine account yesterday. It's just a matter of time before they let everyone back on.

IMO I think Twitter is selecting certain anons on first and if you try and get on before your turn, they will suspend you. So just be patient and wait until your original account gets reinstated.

https://t.me/bioclandestin...
h/t anon_fa_mous on TG
12:52 PM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 January, 01:10
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I've been back on since the beginning of November - after EM fired all those employees
I've felt my way along, & bring back info from there to here that's noteworthy

I think there are still some working for Twitter who are hostile to the cause, so to speak, because several accounts are still getting timeouts or suspensions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
28 January, 12:58
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I have this account but it got suspended for no good reason in my opinion. They still have over-sensitive libs working there.
I'm still waiting on my other account 1MaidenAmerica which was suspended in January 2020 to be restored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396