Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
@VincentKennedy
my dreams have been incredible lately. I'm still seeing your face but it's not crisp. I still see graying over your ears and I have noticed a scar above your eye. In one you were receiving a medal. Wearing a black military style dress uniform. The room was grand and had lots of gold. When you went to receive your medal you declined giving a speech or saying words. When you came back to sit down you told me while laughing "if only these fookers knew how many of these I already have from the past"

Last night you were explaining to me how you have been using trigger words and target words when you post. You said that some were waking certain people up. You told me a specific word to look for but I already forgot. You said that we are from the future and the past.
You had on a black sweatshirt with an American flag on arm and gold emblem on front. You had hazel eyes and a small scar over your right eye
09:26 AM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aortic Warrior, click on at the bottom under it