Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Picture and videos are being copied over and will take some time due to the file sizes.
09:06 AM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 February, 04:00
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Good Morning K-Man.

My phone is vertical in hand,
some posts with description/photo/video information
are only half visible.
I rotate my phone horizontal, and am able to view the entirety.

It's like the post is over extended in its allowed visual parameters.

Thanks!

Have A Great Successful Day!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 January, 02:05
Hi again! Under 'comments' where you see your comments to others, it is now only other people's comments and not your own. Is that the new way it is going to be or a bug? Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10Δƒ c̄❓ @10ac
28 January, 11:04
Liking the changes so far, great work and service you are providing!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 January, 10:59
Hi Sir and Wonderful updates!

May I bring to your attention that people can only see if someone is following them by going to their profile. In the other version when you hover over their name it would show if they followed you or not. This is important to some for privacy reasons but now when you hover over their name it doesn't show that they are following you like in the old version.

Also I follow back everyone that follows me that's a real account. It's not as easy having to go between two screens to find whose following you and whose not.

Can who's following you be like it is on Twitter where you can see on one page who you're following and who's following you? That feature is SO nice to have.

Thank you for this site and letting us all gather here and all your work to provide this for us!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 January, 09:40
thank YOU and God bless,Koba.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 09:08
Can't get DMs to load my good Sir
πŸ€—β™₯
Happy Saturday!