Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Was that just Q in the middle of the field?
08:38 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
07 February, 09:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
it was a backwards Q hatch mark on wrong side. Can someone share what it means when something is mirrored?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
08 February, 12:01
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
Q posted about mirrors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
08 February, 12:03
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
Same in the opening credits on my feed - perhaps:

Amanda Cravey @luvsmy3girls
07 February, 09:04
I saw this on twiiter about the masks.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 12:00
In response Amanda Cravey to her Publication
Who is the singer cause he surely moves like MJ.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
08 February, 12:03
In response Amanda Cravey to her Publication
Hello! Do you still have a twitter account? I've been trying to get in touch with IAM...BROWNING for a while and I'm not having any luck finding anyone from our tribe 🤟

Stacy TruthWins @StacyM
07 February, 09:03
was that a masonic symbol at the end when they were laying on the ground?

08 February, 12:01
In response Stacy TruthWins to his Publication
Idk above my paygrade

Kim Mart @Kimmieisme
07 February, 08:55
i thought i saw that 😏

Victoria Sealey @Quantanamo_Bae89
07 February, 08:48
If thats a Q on the field i think im done ,because The weekend had the word SATAN come up at one of his shows😳 https://youtu.be/AM-Vai-4p...

Victoria Sealey @Quantanamo_Bae89
07 February, 09:14
In response Victoria Sealey to her Publication
heres a picture from the Weeknd's concert. I'm just saying, if Q is associated with that, I'm done holding the line.

Marley McCord @Marley808
07 February, 08:48
all i saw was red ants with underwear on their faces running around with no clear purpose. hmm kinda like i see everyday lol. sorry i dont think anything was happening that was Q related it was a hot mess

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
07 February, 09:35
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
You didn't pay attention. Firt, Pepsi and Fire works, MJ was burned on that commercial bad. Hence Dave Dave, is that a mask he was wearing. Second, his clothing was what MJ wore when he was burned. Third, black gloves instead of white. Forth, dancers formed a Q.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 February, 12:08
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
😂

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
07 February, 08:46
Totally! I saw it too!

Southern Gal @Southerngal
07 February, 08:44
Me too. I saw it in the beginning.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
07 February, 08:44
i thought I saw it too, but how does Q fit in with that? maybe I dont understand...and the masks seemed creepy!

08 February, 12:11
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Nana thinks that the bandages on the dancers faces were representativw of the when MJ got burned in the face really bad b4.
Most ppl never knew this. He hid it before he faked his death.

Tasha Proctor @tinK2
07 February, 08:42
i seen that too

Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
07 February, 08:41
i saw it on the field too

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
07 February, 08:39
I think I saw a Q in lights in front if the Pepsi sign when the half time show first started?