Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:39
Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 08:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 08:03
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
We are under attack

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
27 January, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The egg issue all boils down to the basis for the "Great Reset" which is to make us all dependent on Government and giant corporations (Fascism) for all of our needs and our beliefs, so that we become willing slaves out of necessity and conditioning. It's so easy to see their plan playing out now, at least for those who are awake. Look at the COVID lockdowns for more proof. Why only small businesses shut down? Chain stores, Walmart, Amazon all remained open and made a fortune while thousands of small businesses went under. I believe now that it is the small groups of the awakened, anons, patriots who will save the world from the tyranny that they planned.for us. Most of the rest are like lemmings marching off a cliff..

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
💓YES! AGREE My Watershed Moment. Please read my post above, many anons are STILL playing their 'game' ! 😑
01:51 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it