Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:39
Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 08:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 08:03
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
We are under attack

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 January, 11:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Someone said on another forum that Cargill owns Land O' Lakes. Cargill was brought up early in the Q questions. Also read that two amino acids are missing which helps the chickens produce the protein to make an egg. Some eggs have come out with very soft shells.

Will watch parts 2, 3, and 4 herein, and thank you so much!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
I think it’s post 5 or 6, she almost got gullable me. It’s about vegan eggs ha ha
12:30 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 January, 01:12
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Oh, yeah, vegan eggs! I did buy some soy-free eggs and asked about it and Natural Grocers told me it means there is no soy in their feed. Well, I DO try to avoid soy and had no idea it was in feed, but OF COURSE it is. So sick of this mass poisoning of beasts and humans.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 January, 02:32
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
On her video she plants chicken food pellets and she tgen grows an egg. She fooled me ha ha

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 January, 12:30
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Right after Part 4