Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
20 March, 08:23
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
30 January, 11:17
The cancer patent is interesting, as Salicylic Acid it's out in skin treatments.
I'm wondering if people could get a pharmacist make the compound, then apply to the area of cancer with
DMSO put on top of it to draw it in the area that you have cancer in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 January, 12:38
Another wonder for your health.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 January, 01:06
Bicarb' is also very good at shrinking a gum boil, I know from personal experience, because I've been regularly (about 4 or 5 times a week at least) rubbing it on mine, for about 10 yrs now, other then that it causes me no bother... As long as I keep the Bicarb' going on it. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I didn't...😬😟!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

28 January, 10:20
The homeopath in me want is determined to understand healing herbs.

Here are natural ways to fight cancer. I am looking at the Multiple Myeloma treatments for my husband.
https://cancerfightingstra...

https://austinozone.com/wp...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 January, 02:33
Great science digs here
https://greenmedinfo.com/

28 January, 09:54
Also do not forget about NIH and Ivermectin for Cancer treatment also.

ALSO CANNABIS FOR CANCER TOO !!!

I would rather have a cocktail of longtime remedies than chemo.

https://www.covid19treatme...

28 January, 09:54
WOW I got a pic to post :)

woobee 130 @woobee13
28 January, 06:48
Cancer Cure
https://patents.google.com... salicylic acid or aspirin. white willow Have you ever notice how when we get older the doc tells you to stop eating aspirin.

28 January, 09:14
In response woobee 130 to her Publication
Yep. I keep telling my husband to research what doc says to eat or eliminate and what his body is telling him and what healthy eating is trying to do. Plus he is an RH neg blood type and everything reacts differently with him. You make a great point.

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
28 January, 12:58
There’s a better way! Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, BS, ND. Do we think it’s a coincidence why red meat and eggs have been under such attack? Cholesterol, one of the medical establishments big lies.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
28 January, 09:23
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
The number of Americans getting Alzheimer's has skyrocketed in 2022. WHY ???

2 of the Chemtrails ingredients are: Aluminum and Mercury. They are slowly poisoning us with these Chemtrails.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 January, 12:42
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
I worked in Alzheimer's units as a nursing assistant for years. This INFURIATES me to my very core. Soon they will not be able to walk the streets, not if I have anything to say about it. Fucking C*NTS.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 January, 12:29
The patent has EXPIRED ... drugs NOT available

Read bottom of Alzheimer's drug patent:

2015-03-02 STCH - Information on status: patent discontinuation

Free format text: PATENT EXPIRED DUE TO NONPAYMENT OF MAINTENANCE FEES UNDER 37 CFR 1.362

2015-03-24 FP Lapsed due to failure to pay maintenance fee
Effective date: 20150204

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 January, 12:36
VK Repost.

IceKates Timestamp 11:44

search #1144 / 1144 / 11:44

> Injection GOOD > Cancer CURE

The REAL CANCER > Yellow Brick Road > RED Shoe Club / Podesta + Bill Maher [Child/Human Sacrifice]

News is dead > Deadcat bounce

[General public steered by MSDNC like a dog steering sheep] > time to FEED > growing people as a crop > Planned Parenthood > EVIL

11:44 >Timestamps Confirm.

Follow [The [White [Rabbit]]].

28 January, 09:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
WOW and ty for all this excellent work :)
I haven't been able to login until now and love this.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 January, 01:23
😢Oh my GOD, this treats bone marrow failure? My dad didn't have to die?
Oh my GOD.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 12:02