Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
the past few days this week i feel like ive been very supportive as a family member. instead of working on projects after work i decided to cook dinner with my wife. instead of getting angry with my kids I hug them and speak softly, tell my brother and in laws how awesome they are. It feels great and i can tell it makes their day. This must be leveling up.
09:27 AM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by stashQuatch in this post can reply
Just Mee @TrustinGod
27 January, 11:28
In response Stashler sQuatch to his Publication
Even with just a little practice, the effects can be immediate for some people. For those who allow anger, resentment, jealousy, ego, selfishness, etc, to overshadow their life, it's not as easy. I know couples who have stayed together because one of them made the sacrifices to hold their marriage and family together, in hopes that with time, behaviors would change for the better. No guarantees, of course, but has prevented more damage within families. If we're totally honest with ourselves, and look to The Word for guidance, we might discover that our 'purpose' is right in front of us, and involves what we do in our daily lives. So many broken souls and needless trauma everywhere. LOVE those around you at all times, and you transform yourself in the process. Protect and nurture those things that are truely of value. For those who can do so much more is a monumental blessing to this world. Enjoy the day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396