Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
27 January, 10:11
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
I picked up my prescription from Kroger Pharmacy in Essexville MI

The masked person behind the wall of plastic, barely big enough to get the bag under...asked me:

"Do you want me to set an appointment with the Pharmacist to get your covid booster AND a flu shot?"

I am hardly at a loss for words. The line behind me could clearly her the question. I looked back at the line...then directly turned to the masked one, and I said, "NO CLOT SHOTS FOR ME, THANK YOU"

I guess the line of people got it. Some laughed and smiled...one older-than-me lady CLEARLY was not amused. I took my crazy pills and left the area.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 January, 09:20
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Project Veritas Exposes Pfizer Plan to ‘Mutate’ COVID Virus to Keep Fueling Its Vaccine ‘Cash Cow’

Project Veritas on Wednesday released a video of a Pfizer executive admitting that Pfizer is internally discussing a way to “mutate” the COVID-19 virus via “directed evolution” in an effort to “preemptively develop new vaccines.”
https://childrenshealthdef...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396