Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 January, 11:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Dont question it, just roll with it… lol kids r amazing and surprise us sometimes..❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
27 January, 08:23 (E)
It's like how Keanu downloaded learning kung-fu in a millisecond and already showed it to Morpheus. This analogy is cool yet fascinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 January, 12:24
Our children are the same.

I Would Ask How Is That...

"I Know That I Know."

My understanding grew watching and listening. These Blessed Children Were Bestowed To Us By Father God.
We are in the last generation and Father God chose us with these beautiful powerful Warriors.

My daughter was reading street signs from the back seat around 15 months...She now is now in space aviation.
My son was whistling with birds around 15 months and is a professional musician since 17 years old.
My youngest son knew anything, everything in history beginning around 2-3 years old as if he watched the world from above before entering conception. I remain in awe and Thanksgiving.