Mike Anon @Mike314
In case you didn't know, Damar Hamlin is dead...he died on the field.

MSM and the NFL doesn't want you to know this.

It would ruin the "vaxx" narrative.
10:07 PM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
27 January, 03:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Exactly right. Isn't it amazing that his family members and those really close to him would silently go along with the deceit and lies. Not a single one will stand up and tell the damn truth. Proof positive that money is the only driving force in their lives. Sad for the people to be so easily led astray from the truth. If he is alive and recovering, why the hoodie and dark glasses? Why not stand up in the light and proclaim his victory over a heart failure episode? Think people (sheeple) think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
annabelle @annabelle
27 January, 12:56
It was so obvious, can't beleive how many people are so trusting in lame media....his appearance was so dumb...they confirmed it with trying to bring him out like he was all healed....miracle healing and such BS I wish people would start to pay attention and see how these liars play us and didn't even show his face or voice and if anyone is dumb enough to think he would be back on his feet so quickly, they are dreaming in colour

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 January, 10:32
His "replacement" wears dark glasses, a coat with the hood up indoors, and jumps around like no one I have ever seen after a sustained cardiac arrest. 🤔

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 January, 10:32
I agree & fake news will announce Damar had some sort of set back and died right after the Super Bowl is played.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 January, 10:14
Yes, and knowing the NFL mandated the jab leaving them with full liabilty exposure in front of whole world.
*Call 1-800-Crisis actor" hotline.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
26 January, 10:12
Yup, I would have to agree with that assessment.