Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 01:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Does anyone have one of those lists of conspiracy theories that have been proven right so far? My husband says we have nothing.
07:09 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
26 January, 08:52
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Have him read the Military Code of Ethics, President Trumps Executive Orders , etc. Derek Johnson (not the best delivery) but spells it out very plainly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 January, 08:55
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
LOL, I can't get this man to sit through a tiktok video. But I'll remember that for the future when he is a little more receptive.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
26 January, 08:52
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Have him read the Military Code of Ethics, President Trumps Executive Orders , etc. Derek Johnson (not the best delivery) but spells it out very plainly.