Jay James @birdmanjay
26 January, 02:08
Hi frens. Well, I did it. I got rid of nearly everything I own and left California enroute to FL..Have spent the last 3 nights tent camping in remote areas of Az and Tx in sub-freezing temps. Cant afford hotels. Its been challenging but rewarding.
I'm hoping for some guidance from anyone in SE Texas as I will be in the greater Houston area today. If anyone can guide me to a very affordable motel or campground (with showers) outside Houston it would be greatly appreciated. Im making the journey on pennies s CHEAP is critical. thank you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 January, 03:44
In response Jay James to his Publication
AS A TEXAN LET ME SAY GET OUT OF THE HOUSTON AREA AS FAST AS YOU CAN ..... BE SAFE AND KEEP GOING EAST GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU PROTECTED IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
Thank you. Looks like Im staying in Sealy tonight, west of Houston. I never stop in the cities. Keep praying please...its been a journey
04:35 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 January, 10:59
Sealy - perfect, nice little safe town west of Houston.
Look up some "free camping" links if you have time.
Walmart parking lots. Good Luck, you're more than halfway there.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 January, 04:50
🙏😘😇WE WILL KEEP PRAYING PATRIOT
GOOD CALL TO STAY OUT OF THE CITIES !!!