Elle D'Coda @Arkansas
24 January, 01:48
Just arrived on this platform, living in the Ozarks. I'm looking for other folks living in Arkansas who would like to become members of our Arkansas Assembly to restore the original de jure Republic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 January, 05:43
In response Elle D'Coda to her Publication
Welcome Home Patriot!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Folks lives in Magnolia.
Teaches At SAU.
One is an extreme libtard that rules the roost.
The other is MAGA but not allowed to show emotional love for Our Republic because of the libtard hates MAGA.

I love them both but can no longer deal with libtard attitude.

Should the barrier be broke on that libtard teachings, brainwashed thinking in our schools...
The Entire Student Base AT That School Would Benefit A Wonderful Life Of Freedom
In Thought, Freewill, Free Choice, Perseverance, Love Of American History, Love Of Our True America The Republic.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle D'Coda @Arkansas
Hi Suzi, yes I can relate as I've lost good friends over political ideology. Though lately some have actually come around!!! It can happen.
03:16 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Arkansas in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 January, 05:00
In response Elle D'Coda to her Publication
Totally Agree
AND
Expecting Great Things!!! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Awesome To Hear
The Winds Have Changed! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ