Jay James @birdmanjay
26 January, 02:08
Hi frens. Well, I did it. I got rid of nearly everything I own and left California enroute to FL..Have spent the last 3 nights tent camping in remote areas of Az and Tx in sub-freezing temps. Cant afford hotels. Its been challenging but rewarding.
I'm hoping for some guidance from anyone in SE Texas as I will be in the greater Houston area today. If anyone can guide me to a very affordable motel or campground (with showers) outside Houston it would be greatly appreciated. Im making the journey on pennies s CHEAP is critical. thank you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I'd love to follow your adventures on YouTube if you're documenting them. But if not, I wish you well and great help along your way! What a great adventure!! 💝
02:56 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Jay James to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Jay James @birdmanjay
26 January, 04:38
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I have a dash cam running full time. I'll try to upload some clips tonight. I'll post a link and probably post some pics here. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 January, 04:43
In response Jay James to his Publication
I love watching hannahleeduggan and others on their moves to new places and starting a fresh new life. It's fun. But I guess it does take a lot to do that. I find it interesting to follow peoples adventures. Sounds like you're on a new great adventure. 💝