Jay James @birdmanjay
Hi frens. Well, I did it. I got rid of nearly everything I own and left California enroute to FL..Have spent the last 3 nights tent camping in remote areas of Az and Tx in sub-freezing temps. Cant afford hotels. Its been challenging but rewarding.
I'm hoping for some guidance from anyone in SE Texas as I will be in the greater Houston area today. If anyone can guide me to a very affordable motel or campground (with showers) outside Houston it would be greatly appreciated. Im making the journey on pennies s CHEAP is critical. thank you!!!
02:08 PM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
27 January, 07:36
In response Jay James to his Publication
God bless you Jay James

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 January, 11:45
I haven't camped in years but our family stayed at KOA camp grounds. here is a link for locations. Don't know if they are open in the winter. God bless you on your new adventure and be safe. https://koa.com/campground...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
26 January, 11:19

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
26 January, 11:07
Safe travels.
Don't live in TX so can't answer questions.
Prayers up Jay.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 January, 10:55
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Jay James as he travels on from Texas to Florida. Please bless him beyond measure and guide his every step. In Your Precious and MIghty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen. ❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 January, 10:45
Wishing you the safest of journeys and hope you get to your destination soon, what an adventure!

When Im camping in winter, a hot water bottle by my feet has made such a huge difference. Pop in in your bed half an hour before you go to bed (where your torso will be) then when you get in, push it down to your feet.

💚

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 January, 06:53
Im not any use for that info but what I will say is Im soooo filled with excitement for you!!! May all good fortune, grace and love surround you on your journey brother. I just sent up a prayer for you.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 January, 06:11
🙏🙏🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 January, 05:54
Safe travels. I hope a wonderful new life awaits you!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
26 January, 05:09
Many of the larger truck stops offer pay showers. Its an option to sleep in a tent and stay clean.

🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 January, 05:04
Safe travels 🙏🏻

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
26 January, 04:57
Congratulations to you on your new adventure! 🥳👏👏

Prayers up for safe journey! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Richie Richard @Richie
26 January, 04:52
You are 12 - 15 hours away from Florida. The cheapest places to stay are state campgrounds. Safe travels.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 January, 04:47
🙏🏻Be safe.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 January, 04:29
Good luck fren… good choice… sorry I cant help with your questions, never been..
God speed! ❤️🙏🐸keep us updated!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 January, 04:13
positive thoughts to you on your journey to florida

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 January, 03:44
AS A TEXAN LET ME SAY GET OUT OF THE HOUSTON AREA AS FAST AS YOU CAN ..... BE SAFE AND KEEP GOING EAST GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU PROTECTED IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Jay James @birdmanjay
26 January, 04:35
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you. Looks like Im staying in Sealy tonight, west of Houston. I never stop in the cities. Keep praying please...its been a journey

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 January, 03:01
best of luck - Florida is a good destination - just moved here 3+ years ago and it's the best decision I have ever made - at 68 that is saying alot!! Prayers for your journey -

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
26 January, 02:56
I'd love to follow your adventures on YouTube if you're documenting them. But if not, I wish you well and great help along your way! What a great adventure!! 💝

Jay James @birdmanjay
26 January, 04:38
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I have a dash cam running full time. I'll try to upload some clips tonight. I'll post a link and probably post some pics here. Thank you!