Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 January, 10:56
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Is Goddess Layla on here? Her spirit animal is an otter and I believe her husband's may be a dolphin--it appears VL switched phones with his brother and is playing this crowd like fiddles :P They do it to me all the time--Where is Layla? I am unfamiliar with the people over here and I would prefer Truth Social, but Ultimately, even trump is censoring information related to Layla's story of being a Sex Trafficking Victim and I am not okay with that--supposed to be a platform of free speech yet they even censored A 30 Seconds to Mars post because it said the word "FUCK" are you FUCKEN kitten me right meow? TRUMP FUCKEN SAYS FUCK DURING RALLIES--ALL THESE BABIES REPORTING THE WORD FUCK ARE STUPID HOES THAT ARE THINKING OF SEX WHEN I AM LITERALLY THINKING GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR REPORTING LAYLA'S CONTENT, WHEN SHE IS THE ONLY FEMALE OUT THERE, other than myself BUSTING HER ASS FOR THE CHILDREN--U ALL HAVE NO IDEA OF THESE SPIRIT ANIMAL COMMS DO YOU..THIS IS FOR GODDESS LAYLA FROM MARS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 January, 11:31
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
I will pray for you. 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 January, 10:43
VK & Johnny on Twit
Sharing Otters this morning!!! 🦦🤍

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
26 January, 01:59