Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
26 January, 10:11
I get it now, I am the performer and the audience and my performance is a love song dedicated to my higher selves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
26 January, 10:21
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I have a song that has been coming through my head all morning and it all tied back to LIZ Croken--who has done fabulous studies on the victims of sex trafficking, especially Britney Spears. The dogs have been growling and barking all day--especially Nova--she can feel that someone is infiltrating us and following us whereever we wish to share truth--#NCSWIC is not just a catch phrase--NOTHING is going to stop the PROMISE of GOD to DELIVER HIS WRATH UPON THE WICKED! THEY KNOW THEY HAVE ALL BEEN WICKED--EVEN OUR OWN ANGELS/ANGELS/WHO ARE ALIENS--WHO THINQ THEY ARE BEING CUTE BY PLAYING GAMES--NO ONE IS SAFE---REMEMBER WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE! REMEMBER OUR CHILDREN AND SHANNON/LAUREN'S NIECE AND NEPHEW--YOU REMEMBER THESE THINGS OR YOU ARE FLOOKED! THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY HERE!

LET'S START WITH PURPLE PASSION: LET'S LET THE SYNC IN HERE...I CHOOSE THIS THREAD, I AM SITTING IN SILENCE WITH NOVA BARKING LOUDLY--THEY ARE TRYING TO DERAIL THIS...LET'S GO!

I ONLY FOLLOW 3 PEOPLE ON CB--WHY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 10:22
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

26 January, 10:55
It's gonna be a goof Day!
Check the song--it's on the VK Playlist :)

26 January, 10:56
Do you think Jesus has an Only Fans ?

No, Jesus is ONLY about his Wife--Corliss :) Who is cordless--she does NOT communicate on any channels except the ET-phone-that is how I KNOW how to find her--SHE is an ANON however--and Michael is her Husband and they are the PERFECT FAMILY--PEOPLE BEST LEAVE THEM ALONE! I WILL FIRE HOT CHEETOS AT THEIR CHEATING ASSES AND THEIR ASSES WILL BE BURNING BECAUSE THEY CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MEXI-CANT'S!
10:59 AM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
26 January, 11:03

26 January, 11:00

26 January, 11:08
Thank you for picking up your phone the other night A!! I know you could role with the Violet lens because we are FAMILY and we don't get lost in the endless sea with drama llamas seeking FREE rides to Anon Island--on MARS! Aint no Earthling coming to mars--except 2...my sister Cadri and my brother in law Andrew...YOU know, Andrew told John he blocked me...JOHN believed him...I still have full access to message ARMY whenever I want--MY LETO is Navy--:P Seals are wonderful creatures right? I am SF! OUR WHOLE FAMILY IS! My great Grandfather--ALVA REYNOLDS RALSTON passed away in 2005 after I left CA, he was my true HERO on Earth--he taught me how to dance, read, and multiply accurately, my Great Grandmother Jean taught me how to balance a checkbook at 10 years old--MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS raised me not the Cunningham's. I ran away to their house in 2004, at 17 years old--my mom's mom played both roles, fren[enemy]--SHE became a foe and threatened my GG! So they let me go! I needed them!