Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 11:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 January, 11:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
πŸ˜”Oh I can't even watch that... Hopefully, they're just playing, but that picture looks like a ferocious dog picking a fight with the other. Poor animals...
From all your recent posts, seems like something unnerving is about to happen. Praying... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
25 January, 11:47
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The gate is simply being opened and closed by someone.
When open they both just wait for the gate to close again.
Once closed they bark showing teeth behind the safety of the closed gate.
The gate operator who's causing the conflict is the controller.
Interesting post and how it's come to be . . .

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 January, 11:56

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you so much, Mickey, for telling me what it's about. I will watch it now!πŸ˜‡πŸ™β€οΈ And that's very interesting... πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by TailsRegenerate in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Desert Rat, click on at the bottom under it