Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 January, 07:02
I want to thank everyone who prayed for my husband, God’s definitely working in this situation… his surgery was CANCELEDπŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ They canceled it bc 2 people at his work just got diagnosed with Covid! So now we are planning how we can keep the wolves at bay for a bit longer LOL! Please keep praying for this situation, for his EF to go higher, into a normal range!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ He still needs a miracle, but we’re so grateful for the small miracle we got today!! The first of MANY I believe😁 Thanks again & Love you all!!❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
That's Awesome....wow..!! Sending prayers for your hubby until he is completely out of danger and back to wellness..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ’—
08:38 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 January, 11:15
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Yes!!! It was such an immediate answer to prayer that it made us laughπŸ˜‚, joyful laughter! Now we still face a battle with the doc and his minions LOL!! But I'm ready!! He's a little tired, but God's got this!! Thanks for your prayers!!❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 January, 11:50
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
SO happy to hear! I cannot even imagine how anxious you are... and would NOT want to experience it... even if we have all endured all kinds of hurt and loss and such. However,... if you're going through it... then we all are because we are family... and it would be so awesome if everyone could please please stay well and safeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ˜ I wish we could have them med beds... in and out... half an hour, lol! We will keep your hubby in our prayers and will look forward to recovery days After!