Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Jordan Tristan Walker, Pfizer’s Director of R&D, Strategic Operations & mRNA Scientific Planning ADMITTING that Pfizer had plans to MANIPULATE VIRUSES THEMSELVES (to create “variants”) so that they can PREEMPTIVELY DEVELOP VACCINES.

Read this again and watch the video as many times as it takes for you to understand that Pfizer is manipulating viruses to unleash on the public and come forward with a ready-made vaccine.

CREATE A PROBLEM FOR WHICH THEY ALREADY HAVE THE SOLUTION…TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC.

This man, is bereft of conscience, and abjectly immature and arrogant. I expect most people who work for Pfizer are like this man.
08:35 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 January, 10:02
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Helter Skelter eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 January, 09:09
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Too soon to let the secret out, the vax is God’s red pill? 🫢

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 January, 09:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I would argue - as a wise man continuously reminded me - that this is all happening on God’s time.

God’s timing is perfect. 🙂

God bless Brother.