Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 January, 05:27
Let's get ready to rumbleee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We gonna get back on Twit wit soon?
What you think VK?

Ya'll realize that Nana fully believes that Trump has been in full control of all of these since his world turn, right?

Think that he had the largest most powerful countries on the planet capitulate to him and he couldn't come home and take control of these companies?

We are ready to rock n roll the agenda when ever ya'll are VK!
05:34 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
25 January, 08:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I'm ready to get on with this show! Let's rock 'n roll!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 09:19
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Nana is too but I really think we have several weeks of disclosure battles in Congress and SCOTUS, big changes in the monetary system, and still a nuke scare event yet to go.

It is my "opinion" that their are only two windows each year in the plan that the military will step in. Either in the spring or the fall.

I don't believe they will step in during weather when ppl could freeze outside nor die from heat strokes.

I do how ever think that 2023 is THE WALL!
Just my opinion I have no inside information on this.