Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 January, 11:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK.
I’m astounded by what I’m discovering in .OneFoulWow’s videos. It gives a whole new meaning and dimension to Dark to LIGHT, and future proves past. Again, thank you, for choosing to be here, to help teach, nudge, and guide us along this journey.

I promise to try to avoid asking “Are we there yet?” from the backseat in the future. :)

TS = 3:01 PM > 3:01 > 4 > 1111.

Dec 07, 2017 10:27:06 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
#FLYROTHSFLY #
Sweet dreams.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 January, 11:51
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I believe Putin is seeking to avenge what the Rothschild's/
Khazarians did via their Bolshevik Revolution...

Slaughtered +50m Russian citizens.

Another reason why removing true history is so Evil.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 10:18
If you take a look around at the old buildings that are still in Russia it looks like the buildings that I have seen SiriusB and others post that are supposedly Tartaria.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 January, 10:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
that word tartario it's a little tricky when you think about a one world government then that kind of sound like the New world order I think that works arterios a psychop these people are very evil it's a psychop on a psychop on a psychop just from what I gather from my research

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 January, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree! The tore most of them down here in the USA under the guise of "World Fair Exhibits" that were only assembled for the fair and then demolished (Yeah right!) And then the Chicago Fire and the San Francisco Fire and so on and so forth they destroyed those cities that had many old buildings and fantastic architecture to hide the civilization here before us! No doubt!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 January, 08:54
Wow!! 💥💥💥