Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
07 February, 09:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
WOW superbowl was a waste of time, I thought something was going to happen dang it...but anyway how goes it DOQ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
07 February, 09:45
I hope alot more than i know about 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lover Of Light @Lover_of_Light
07 February, 09:43
Oh....the Cheifs just won the super bowl 🤣

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
07 February, 09:40
😇🙏😇

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
07 February, 09:10
What's up, Doq? 🕶️, I've been waking up some family and friends about the plandemic, some are very stubborn 😅

Michael Catino @MCanon
07 February, 08:47
Spending most of my time here and there but nowhere near the game they call football. Monday is a funday, God willing I get to wake up and enjoy it.

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
07 February, 08:22
time stamp 1:02am...🤔

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
07 February, 08:21
Watching and awaiting the STORM.

Its Donna @duke347
07 February, 08:18
oh just waiting to change from matter to sheen. no biggie.

kinimay may @kini
07 February, 08:13
Ahora leo aquí.Democrats Impeachment Of Trump Is A Lost Cause Bereft Of Evidence
https://thegreggjarrett.co...

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 08:13
Boycotting NFL and not giving them ratings! hbu

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 February, 08:10
Chilling with fam, busting each other's chops, boycotting nfl. having a great day. i hope you all are as well.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
07 February, 08:10
Getting ready for the halftime show :)

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
07 February, 10:14
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
what do we know about Garrett and Monkey wirks saying military not in control ?... its going to be a long 4 years?..

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
07 February, 08:06
🙏🙏🙏Watching a boring game and hoping for a surprise

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 February, 08:02
LIV

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 February, 08:01
hope you had a great weekend, DOQ!

SP = 35 KennedyVision
W = 23 PAIN
58 | 85 > 13 [them]

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
07 February, 07:59
George.news says watch halftime... Tore says avoid .... what say you?

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 08:11
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Do what YOU want, not what someone else tells you to do. Ive seen more people say not to watch but it's your own discernment. You will be able to see all of it tomorrow🤷🏼‍♀️

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
07 February, 09:26
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
If you couldn't find it to watch, this was a semi decent makeshift recording. Hard to see to really analyse. Just a lot of masks as usual.🙄
https://youtu.be/KQvH5DcXR...

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
07 February, 07:59
Just chillin, you?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 February, 07:58
Hi Doq!

April Kratzer @karma_74
07 February, 07:57
Waiting patiently Doq. What's up on your end?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
I don't know if I'm going to get any halftime sho if I wanted to

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 07:56
My Internet is going down on my cell phone and my laptop from time to timeMy Internet is going down on my cell phone and my laptop from time to time

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 February, 07:56
not watching superb owl, you?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Same. Don't think ive watched it since 2004

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
07 February, 07:55
Watching the Super Bowl in eager anticipation, and at the same time marvelling at the fact that this event is happening while here we aren't even allowed to go see our family or go to a restaurant 😂

Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
07 February, 07:55
Pretty average day so far.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
07 February, 07:54
waiting for the halftime show 👍