AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 January, 08:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Luster @christyluster
24 January, 08:36
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Not to mention his involvement with the AIDS virus. So sad for my friends who survived that in the 80's only to put trust in him again. Such an upside down world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
25 January, 01:06
anazing woman!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 January, 01:04
Amazing woman. I hope she buries that little nazi

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 January, 08:56
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
amen to that

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 January, 09:20
they messed with her bad too...did her so wrong.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 January, 09:09
On twitter once, I replied to when her book came out. I think last year or maybe the year before and she actually hearted my comment. I know not a big deal but it was just really special to me as we just all really love and appreciate all she's been through to get the truth out and even was in jail all those years being held without being charged. She's just such a Hero. 💝💝💝💓💓💓

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 January, 09:14
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I shook her hand , and thanked her
multiple times. told her we prayed for her and that we knew what fauci did to her. and how much we respect her. she is a wonderful person with a beautiful soul.