Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
We all bring our strengths to this Battle...

I just happen to have an 'artist's eye' when it comes to
Semi Truck Drivers ☺️

#FightLikeAFlynn
#ThePeoplesBridge
07:54 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
07 February, 09:00
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
😇Great shot Veronica! #BridgePatriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pug Patriot @PugPatriot
07 February, 08:22
God bless you, Miss Veronica 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
07 February, 08:15
I started driving after 9/11. Self employed and all business stopped. The date of my commercial license was 11/11. I did 2 1/2 years coast to coast team, then did regional, and then did day trips. Better part of 10 years and over a million miles safe. I say you can take the girl out of the truck, but you can't take the truck out of the girl. Thank you for posting this and thank you for all you do!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 February, 08:08
Great shot❣️

American Girl @Americangirl
07 February, 08:06
❤❤❤

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 February, 07:59
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻