Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
Question why is it that Only Redheads have the MC1R 🧬 gene. ?? where does that come from ?
03:26 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sassyredhead in this post can reply
LeLe John @Grace1125
24 January, 04:31
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
its called the mutant gene. im a redhead and studied this. many people Carry the gene but it is Dormant. Awaiting activation. they are seeking a ‘unicorn’ redhead. with out her they cant achieve (their) goals of taking over DNA. hence Y certain bloodlines have been protected. my thought this MC1R gene is being activated as awakening process. i feel its the CONNECT in Connected Conciousnes. The goD Gene, the Connecting Gene. Many have the gene but dont know. as THE Divine Feminine has been awakening all who have the MC1R are by proxy awakening due to this Gene

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
24 January, 04:32
In response LeLe John to her Publication
redheads Create their own Vitamin D. science had failed to figure it out. wr can live without Sun and be perfectly ok if needed.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 January, 08:57
In response LeLe John to her Publication
I am also a redhead and have read up on the gene . it says redhead wonen can handle more pain, we need more anesthesia to be put to sleep . we make vitamin D . its pretty amazing

LeLe John @Grace1125
24 January, 04:31
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
its called the mutant gene. im a redhead and studied this. many people Carry the gene but it is Dormant. Awaiting activation. they are seeking a ‘unicorn’ redhead. with out her they cant achieve (their) goals of taking over DNA. hence Y certain bloodlines have been protected. my thought this MC1R gene is being activated as awakening process. i feel its the CONNECT in Connected Conciousnes. The goD Gene, the Connecting Gene. Many have the gene but dont know. as THE Divine Feminine has been awakening all who have the MC1R are by proxy awakening due to this Gene