Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
25 January, 08:59
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
*facepalm*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 January, 04:00
Thick cloud here in the UK so no chance of seeing anything... 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 January, 02:55
I took a double take looking at the moon last night, clear crisp skies. I felt that everything was very clear and I noticed that the whole moon was bright and visible with the crescent being more illuminated. It was odd but I did not stop and pay closer attention, I will tonight.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
25 January, 03:36
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I had the same and have to look better next time.
We ‘think and see’ sun and moon too common.
Very interesting!

Jessi Doe @Jessi
24 January, 10:04
I saw the same thing several nights ago here in the midwest.

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
24 January, 03:40
I've never been able to post videos or pics on AU to prove this but, in West GA we can see the sun and a Crescent moon in the same sky. Just a couple nights ago the moon set in the west only a couple hours after the sun set.