Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
24 January, 12:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
Who is the body double/clone pretending to be Damar Hamlin? Are they hiding Damar’s death to protect the NFL from lawsuits and closing down? Or is the US government trying to hide the fact that their covid vaccine killed damar? Or are they both working together to cover both?

https://twitter.com/MessiA...
12:17 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 January, 02:21
With Damar, Pence, Biden, Trump supporting Pence distractions
we are Oh wait, where is Sam Bankman Fried and Durham and......
Oh and that pesky Hunter laptop thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 January, 01:33

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 January, 12:34
Maybe they got caught by surprise on this one and they are scrambling around now to make a clone of Damar...I heard it takes at least a couple of weeks or more to make a good clone...So maybe it's both...cover up his death to protect the jab narrative...cover up his death to help out the NFL and then parade around a masked and sunglassed and hoodied up Damar in Red White & Blue swag until the clone is done cooking and then bring him out later for the media to see ;) That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!