Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
26 January, 05:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Low level character. He is a swamp creature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
25 January, 01:40
and he always will be!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 January, 08:56
For a long time, I kept this tab open showing the proposed web site Pence and Ryan were going to use when they ran for President.

Pence dropped off the scene, and, eventually I closed it.
Wish I had kept it open now.

The site included dummy copy for their donation page, with quite revealing ideas - stuff that would never have gone public, but, they thought was funny...

The web designer jacked it in, as he was scared for his life.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
25 January, 08:40
If by saying “loser”, you mean a child raping, trafficking, murdering piece of demonic shit… Then I agree!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
24 January, 10:45
I sure do wish i knew what was on that laptop!!!

Judy Anonette @biju
24 January, 07:26
Yes he was. People wouldn't believe me, I hope it all comes out about him.

Judy Anonette @biju
24 January, 07:26
Yes he was. People wouldn't believe me, I hope it all comes out about him.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 January, 07:25
I'd say a very creepy loser Doq

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
24 January, 07:24
kek

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 January, 07:21
Called that One Doq.
Noice!
Il Donaldo Trumpo > Po con os
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
24 January, 02:47
I've always felt dark energy surrounding Pence.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 02:33
Satire 🤣😂🤣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 January, 07:22
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
🤣😂🤣

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 02:21
Youre hilarious, DoQ+! Especially when you rib on idiots. 😂

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 01:53
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 24, 2023 at 11:56 AM]
BREAKING: Thomas Jefferson's great-grandsons have found some classified documents he took in 1809.😂😂😂

ITS. A. FRIGGIN. DISTRACTION!!! INVESTIGATE THE BIDEN LAPTOP CORRUPTION SCANDAL!!!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 January, 01:52
Pence--ok I know it looks like me but I was home cleaning
my garage that day

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 January, 07:25
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
16 CHILDREN MURDERED IN INDIANAPOLIS JUNE 17 - YouTube

16 children gang raped and murdered in Indianapolis. 72 ,men raped these children a totalof 184 times. All aged 3' 9 yrsold

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 01:45
He is a bit like Hannity for Nana, it would not have made any difference with side he was on I still would not have liked him.

God will judge these children killers and molesters, I have no doubt, they will not be able to reincarnate here or any where else with a species they can harm,

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 January, 01:32
Pence was a sadistic pedophile what he did is horrific
I saw a long video of a survivor of his - sick sick sick
He and Paul Ryan made a plan to assassinate Trump both are dead

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
24 January, 01:17
1900 the last president?

He was in there!

Patriot America @Trump4us123
24 January, 01:12
And a Pedophile

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
24 January, 12:51
Adil Shah Carmel, Indiana Prosecutor arrested for solicitation of a prostitute arrested last year and received very light sentence. Made the local news last night. Possible connection to sex trafficking. What a coincidence.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 January, 12:47
I like that, “was”! Fuck Pence. There’s no death painful enough for that devil.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
24 January, 12:47
.. that Day.. when [They] found out [they] are :
> F |_| ¢ |{ e |) |_|¶

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 02:58
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Thank you for sharing! What an awesome day that was!
D-5 wasn't it?
Good times 💥💥💥💥💥

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 January, 02:24
Must be an invitation to Gitmo!!! 🍊 🍊 🍊

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
24 January, 12:46

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 January, 02:20
I believe there was a rat trap under Mike Pence’s seat. Traitor!!!

arba happihr @arba
24 January, 12:42
A loser for sure.
Anyone who rapes and abuses small children is a 100% Loser!
In our House and we the innocent have to make an appointment to enter our house.
God only knows what's gone on in this building .
Satan was there more than not