CWWard Ward @CWWard
This is one of the more powerful videos I’ve seen.

This is Dr. Bill Deagle a decade foretelling of the New World Order via biopharmaceutical enslavement.

This is a MUST watch & a Must Share!

Chilling but true!

🔗Vincent Kennedy (RealVincentKennedyVK).
09:07 AM - Jan 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 January, 09:29
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
anyone can get completely out of western medicine

as soon as you do, you start getting healthier

if you build your natural immunity up, it is perfect

meditation at the cellular DNA level can cure anything.

yes it is scary to just leave the medical system cold turkey

i did it in 1987, no sick day since. if i get a sore throat or pains, etc., i know it is my body doing what it is SUPPOSED to do. it is not a disease. the only disease is fear and fear of natural symptoms is how they trick you into poisons.

no matter what your condition is, you will become infinitely healthier and on a quick pace if you give up doctors. medicines, vaccines, tests, etc. at the same time, give up processed foods, most cosmetics, vitamins, any product using water with fluoride. they use these also to deliver poisons and parasites.

nothing in the health industrial complex of products and services is to benefit your health. i gave up shampoo and my hair color returned. i am 58 and i look 40.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
24 January, 01:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Do you use anything in place of shampoo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
24 January, 01:18
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Agree with you 100%. I read everything I use or eat. Quick question, do you just wet your hair and not wash it with anything?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 January, 09:20
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Yep, my dr admitted she would lose her license if she prescribed hydroxychloroquine instead of remdesivir just before she quit being my dr. As a result my meds ran out and the "healthcare system" abandoned me...i nearly died. Suddenly they opened back up to me when the hospital decided to release me after 13 days...because i was rejecting what they were trying to make me do. I wasnt well enuff to go home yet, but thats what happened. It was my family catering to my needs since i couldnt stand or walk yet that gave me succor and allowed me to fight back...prayers, my Lord and Savior and lots of fighting brought me back. These drs must be jailed for what they've done. And in some cases hanged!!! Fuck these fucks!!!!! God Bless this dr Bill...hes soo right. 🤍🏁🤍