Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 January, 02:38
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
🤔So he died. The Feds show up at hospital to pay off the parents and give him a clone or DBL as new son. Got it🤫But if we say it we are crazy😵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 January, 10:37
When are we going to learn the truth? I feel like we are in the middle of a George Floyd debacle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 January, 08:58
He dead. This is getting even darker.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
24 January, 08:53
Something was terribly off with this for sure!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 January, 08:46
33 Deception - YouTube

Donations are Appreciated:(Millions of views and not one pennyfrom YouTube)https://www.paypal.me/charlesemmons25https://cash.app/$ElusiveTruthsMain YouTube C...

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
24 January, 06:49
so he died and MSM and NFL are hiding the fact so the news of the vaccines and it causing heart attacks is being hidden? please clarify!!!!

Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 January, 08:25
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
NFL mandated the vaxx. Liability issue.

chuck ross @chuckster
24 January, 03:00
Sorry, don't get it...

Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 January, 08:24
In response chuck ross to his Publication
That wasnt Damar Hamlin up in the suite during the game. He's dead. NFL paid off his family to go along with hoax. NFL mandated the vaxx. Liability issue is huge

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 January, 02:23

1776 ... @IGG1776
24 January, 09:08
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
But it was snowing .

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 January, 02:22
I was hoping the best for him, but, whether he lived or died, that it would bring awareness to the Death Vaxx. That obviously didn’t happen.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
24 January, 12:07
thats what i said. they replaced him when he died is why hes hiding his face

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 January, 11:44
👀

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
23 January, 11:46
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
wild

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 January, 11:42
Reminds me of, "Melissa"...
AKA, Avril Lavigne

https://www.theguardian.co...

🧐

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 January, 12:11
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
so many 🐇🍩....

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 January, 11:38
yup

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 January, 11:38
No quads for one. Nor shoulder width. Sad.

Nada ... @Nada
23 January, 11:36
this storyline is fascinating…i thought from the beginning he actually died on the field, unfortunately, poor kid

but the last 24 hrs have pretty much confirmed it

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
24 January, 12:06
In response Nada ... to his Publication
the look on josh allens face told it all...maybe we're wrong and being trolled but i doubt it

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
23 January, 11:30
👀