Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
24 January, 07:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I think this means that Patriots are sending NWO/WHO/WEF/UN/NATO back to the Stone Age - taking back our world from the worldly governors, the princes of darkness, spiritual wickedness in high places

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, which are in the high places."

Sending them back to the Stone Age, and we have help on this mission from God.

https://www.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 January, 11:24
Great Kim - thank you! Hard to capture, too many clouds storms here and when not freezing temps. Wanted to see, thanks to you I have. So pretty :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 January, 10:50
Good for you! Thank you for so readily sharing.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 January, 09:50
For me, it will be pretty close to the big dipper at this time Thursday. It's too low on horizon for me to see tonight but it's do north.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 January, 09:56
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I hope you will see it on Thursday then!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 January, 09:31
Kim i am thinking ...how beautiful..and it could be something headed straight for us to crash🤣😂🤣

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
23 January, 09:25
Comet or celestial being? 🤔👽

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 January, 09:22
awesome!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 January, 09:19
❤️👍🙏✝️😃💥HAPPY MONDAY NIGHT KIM !!

some one special to some @godrus
23 January, 09:06
green means go

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 January, 11:25
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Green is also the energy color for healing :)