Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 January, 08:18
We have been fighting on many fronts...
- To keep up the pretence of participation in worldly stuff like doing taxes, licenses, registrations
- Reconfiguring our lives so that we don't put ourselves in the path of religious authorities pushing enemy messages, and build our own churches with truer faith
- Confront debt, addictions, profligacies and any other way we have tried to cope that isn't righteous
- Maintain an income in a world that wants you to compromise yourself in most positions and professions
- Navigate the complexity of friends and families who are brainwashed and act against their own interests and reject those who try to return them to sanity
- Stay healthy and well when we are being poisoned physically and mentally
- Spread the word of truth and stand for our convictions and principles when pushed to make a deal with the devil
- Watch those who took the death jab suffer while denying their own agency, yet not allow this to destroy us

No wonder we are exhaust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
It’s getting harder to dig deep down into the energy reserves. Thankfully we found each other in this home that Koba built. I believe many would have floundered by now, without the support of this great family of Anons. Thank you all for being a part, big or small, in shining a brilliant light into the darkness. Together we win.
07:58 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 January, 09:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
We followed each other on Twitter and I found you here. Grateful for Anonup and I totally agree with your post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
24 January, 07:56
Agree 💯 cowboy. Think everyone is feeling a little tanked out right now. Glad we got AU fam to get through it

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
24 January, 07:53
Wishing you only the best! Blessings of healing to all our AU family. Everyone needs healed in some form or another. God's armor be upon us!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 January, 07:38
Without doubt! We would have been like a herd of beached whales without the fellowship of like minds over this prolonged testing. As it is, I feel like I aged 3+ years for every one since fall of ‘20. And I eat good & drink water, no sodas except ginger ale occassionally, take enough homeopathic stuff to get 7-8 hours sleep, and only indulge in one mug of coffee. The many hours of wifi from my iphone & kindle, I am sure, are part of my funny beats problem. And most importantly, read my bible & talk to the Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
Looking forward to a world where technology isn’t overtly or subtly trying to kill us.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 07:33
🙌

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 January, 11:51
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen to that. Well said.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 January, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Spot on, Cowboy.
I would be an absolute mess if not for my family here.
I love you all so much and thank God for you every day!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 07:33
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Amen 🙌

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 January, 11:36
no truer words.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 11:33
❤️🙏

connie wright @cowri
23 January, 11:15
We are united as one & no one had to blackmail anyone to unite-Go Figure-such a peaceful group we are

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
23 January, 11:09
Amen!!! so true
grateful for AU and all of you here
❤️🙏❤️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 January, 11:00
Amen cowboyw2b! Sending Love and Hug Vibes to All! Thank you! 😍😊❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤😍😍😍

Amy Grahm @Amyl123

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
Home is where the hearts are.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 January, 10:59
💯💯💯

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
23 January, 09:09
Totally agree %100. This place is beyond special. The souls that have landed here are as well. I'm just honored to be in the company of yours and many others. To say I am grateful would be an understatement. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏💪🏼💪🏼

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 January, 11:08
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
I just realised because you wrote SOULS , how Amazing that is! We All think the Same But Differently. We are all Love Souls who want Harmony, Beauty and Peace with many different Beliefs.....Yet we Always maintain the Love Consciousness and Show Respect. And we All found our way Here! Almost like it was part of a Divine Plan! Amazing! Love to All! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
23 January, 08:54
😇💕😇

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 January, 08:38

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 January, 08:26
AMEN COWBOY !!!!!!!