Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
Anons, I ask you a very important question.

How does one prevent the negative energy entering your energy field.
Is it possible to create a gate? That you allow and keep out? How does one do this? So many sleepers keeping this negative energy with them, as soon as it enters my field, it drains me. Can I solidify my energy barrier and create a gate that I control?

I just can't allow any more negative energy in, because it has become a constant thing. You raise up in the light and guess what, the negative energy targets you instantly and takes so much. I sometimes think it literally is focused on me. I want to continue to rise, but with the negative energy [which I calll the evil one] follows me and waits for me when I start hitting my light breakthrough. Thank you in advance.
07:36 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by DrPrecipice in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 January, 07:59
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
I like to think of these negative energies in the terms of what they call 'vampires'. If you don't invite them in, if you turn your back on them and clearly state you are not interested/entertained, they cannot enter your dwelling (your mind/soul). So in effect you are closing the door on them. A podcaster I listen to also put it in another great way. If you went shopping to the supermarket, and they were selling bottles of misery, or sadness, or worry etc, would you buy them? I know it can't be hard at times, especially when we know the other person is suffering in some way. There is no problem helping, but at times we need to keep that door closed, or not buy that bottle. Hope that makes sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
23 January, 08:16
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I understand this and DO THIS, but it's like my energy field is still an open border. I want to solidify it. This method does not work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396