Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
#576 - The Flood is coming....
Think about this...5+ years ago if DJT had dumped all the intel out there that he has, along with Durham, with a fake compromised/corrupt media, censored social media, YouTube censorship, corrupt DOJ, FBI, FDA, CDC, big pharma on & on...no one would have believed any of it or Trump would have been vilified even more along with most of us, (which we were). Now that we have Twitter Files exposing more & more daily, digital soldiers, more substack reports, Rumble & of course AU (thank you Koba), more are now starting to question things & be red pilled. VK has told us this is all scripted. That's why we are seeing riots starting up, distraction from the Biden Files. I am not always "enjoying the show", but it is a 📽️. I have to pull myself back in & remember this, what Q has been telling us.

The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?
Q
03:33 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
23 January, 04:25
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
23 January, 03:38
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😂 nice post n gif

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 January, 03:48
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Just my thoughts on all of this stuff. We have been told from the start from Q, "trust the plan", it's a movie.....We know what to expect, but then see those things happening & get angry, I do to, but again pull myself back.....I want it over too, but it's going to take time, hopefully soon though.