Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 January, 10:34
Morning Patriots.

This morning I’m sitting here brainstorming, trying to figure out what Jerry Springer was a psyop for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 January, 12:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Good afternoon Doq. I always wondered where they found so many crazy people to go on national t.v. and degrade themselves/others like that! After everything that's been going on for the past few years, I think I found my answer. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Jerry Springer was once asked by an interviewer, "Where do you find these people?" to which he replied, "Finding the people is easy, the question is where do you find the audience?" The reason he said finding the people was easy was because most, if not all of them are...actors.
03:22 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it