Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
OK FOLKS, a lot of BIG PROMISES out there. While I HOPE for these things as much as the next guy,
I am Anon, I QUESTION everything!
AND SO SHOULD YOU!
09:17 AM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
Patty Malek @patty888
23 January, 09:48
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
In other words...you don't trust Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 10:37
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Did not say that at all, I am just telling people to look at the world around them, and you assumed something of me from 1 post. I have been Trumps biggest supporter, PERIOD, I quit my 46 year career, my 6 figure income to fight for trumps 2020 election, ran for congress as a republican, see my rumble channel, my website STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, https://rumble.com/v12svs2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 10:37
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Did not say that at all, I am just telling people to look at the world around them, and you assumed something of me from 1 post. I have been Trumps biggest supporter, PERIOD, I quit my 46 year career, my 6 figure income to fight for trumps 2020 election, ran for congress as a republican, see my rumble channel, my website STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, https://rumble.com/v12svs2...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
23 January, 09:25
You can only hope!!! but right now this falls under the "too good to be true" file.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
23 January, 09:25
I have always been skeptical of the med beds. And of JFKJr being alive and of the Flat Earth theory. Many bad actors will and have infiltrated the Anon community to feed us with tangents to get us off track of what is really going on.

Do I hope that Med beds are true? sure. Do I hope JFKJr is alive? Sure.

But i am not wasting my time thinking or worrying about these things.

23 January, 10:42
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
EXACTLY!!! BTW, about 6 months ago I fell to the Flat Earth.
I AM TRUE EARTH! IT JUST MAKES MORE SENSE.
But as to the medbeds and JFKjr? We all hope these are true, good to know you, you seem be sensible and grounded in all this like I'm trying to stay.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 January, 09:22
Yes! Question Everything!! Happy Monday!! Be Safe!!