Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 08:19
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
When I first moved to a lovely, quaint village in Northern MI, 10 years ago... I was looking at the ground round and it had a label signifying where it was from.. It had SEVERAL different COUNTRIES listed that I can no longer remember with the exception of NEW ZEALAND. I thought wth. I looked for a butcher.. asked why a local product was incorporated from so many countries. Last time I saw that label. 🤢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 January, 08:10
. Vibes
(conversation I had with Shareef last night.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Momma Bear @ur1spark
23 January, 11:36
How do we fight this? I'm so sick of people telling us to VOTE the right people in. Truth is, the uniparty doesn't represent us whatsoever...and our votes don't count. So how do we make enough noise to get anyone to do anything? Maybe we should start throwing hamburger meat at the politicians....or snail mail them meat packages in July. People have been appealing to congress for ages...to no avail. Buying our own cows might be one answer. what else?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 January, 08:09
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Stop buying from places like Walmart, find local farmers, shop at farmers markets, grow your own food, raise your own animals.

Juliann Munro @Claireshores
23 January, 10:50
this is old news 8 months to a year at least

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 10:45
Im a brittish Citizen. This is only in the USA. we also wont give our kids certain numbers of food coloring. We also wont accept certain make up. question everything.