Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 02:02
For all you doubters...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EyeOfTheStorm369 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 January, 10:47
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication
FAMILY! Please follow Doctor Johanna👆👆!!! Shes good family, been with us since early twit days! An OG anon! Also a very smart Virologist who has fought the snakes since the beginning!
Shes a warrior!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
23 January, 03:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Now, that I don't care about anonymity anymore I'm glad YOU REMEMBER my most liked avatar for med_anon, before I got kicked from Twitter on January 8th, 2021 for whatever of a reason...

https://youtu.be/duCaBPZf9...

Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
23 January, 03:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
It's not been me to compare me with her first... I only watched that series to understand the label I got by a dear collegue...
Made some more friends... check for yourself, if that avatar suits me well!

Besides a nasty little lab mouse also known as Jikki, I count Racoon Commander and Neuroscientist Doc McCairn, WMD Special Ops Marine Charles Rixey, HousatonicLive Marc Kulacz and my fellow Space-Cat Ranger St. Nick as friends now. Check out the research panel on Lab Origins and Vaccine Injuries we did for the new year!

Also got elected for the local physicians parliament now...
[THEY] will not be able to avoid me! https://rumble.com/v23hhai...