Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
Brenden Dilley
WarlordDilley
1) I appreciate the ownership of being wrong
2) He's scared shitless and should be
3) Most important part of video is the end

All of his analytics mean absolutely nothing because he ignored foundational tenets such as don't trust government, trust God.

"History Rhymes"🎧
Dr_logicaI
Scott Adams just broke the internet.

"The anti-vaxxers clearly won, you're the winners!"
7:03 PM · Jan 21, 2023
02:16 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 03:28
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
it’s unfortunate that he has to look at this as a winners versus losers situation. I don’t feel like we won and they didn’tt. I feel like thank goodness. We paid attention to science and research and didn’t let fear rule us and I’m concerned about what’s going to happen to the ones who did get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
22 January, 02:35
He completely missed one crucial element.

The "anti-(covid/mRNA)-vaxxer's" (an enormously disingenuous misleading generality to begin with) did not come by their position simply from 'distrust of the gov'.
NO!
They came by it honestly in a positive sense by paying close attention to and researching ALL the actual *science* around the whole covid/mRNA-vax debate. The actual *scientific* signals were very strong and clear w/i a couple months early 2020 that "covid" was being completely mis-represented and not anywhere close to as dangerous as (incessantly) advertised.
And then when the so-called covid "vaccines" (mRNA gene therapy shots) were rolled out it again became *scientifically* clear and *proven* very quickly that they were ineffective and dangerous.

And lastly .. there were NO "winners" in this crime-of-the-century level medical fraud.

Some perhaps lost a little less than others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
22 January, 02:30
If we had won no-one we love would have gotten the jab. This is not a win to me!