Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Here you go!

This was near Keuka Lake!

John Travolta’s house!

You see why NY pumped a bunch of money into the Finger Lakes airports!
12:58 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 January, 04:56
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Scroll up to 11:00

Men ages 18-20, 5 of them were said to be speeding on the runway at travoltas place late at night. It is gated and heavily guarded with security so how did they get into his jumbo air estate?

It was said they launched the car over a hill, crashed into a tree and all died a gruesome death.

I think the youtube maker is speculating these young men were maybe abused at his house and disposed of through a horrific car crash on the property. "?"

Knowing what we do now.............."?"
The Tragic and Deadly Crash at John Travolta’s Jumbolair Estate - YouTube

If you would like to support me on Patreon please visit https://www.patreon.com/scottontapeFollow my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/scottontapeIf you wo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 January, 02:21
What's in the news now on this?

High Witch Kelly "died of cancer" a few years ago.

That home is an oxymoron. The inside was claimed to be a toxic, chemical-free home for their son Jet. Chemicals aggravate autism.

Yet, the outdoor air is loaded with one of the worst- jet fuels. No way a loving parent aware of such would create this setup.

He flew into Haiti to bring relief after the devastating earthquakes, probably caused by the HAARP system they had recently installed in Puerto Rico.

How many displaced children do you think he flew back to Florida with?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 January, 04:14
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I heard something that his son was a sacrifice to the illuminati. Don't know if it's true or not

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 January, 02:06
My entire family is from upstate New York. It runs chills down my spine, how close we all were to this evil.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 January, 01:02
So New York taxpayers paid for this?

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
22 January, 01:04
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Probably, at least in part.