Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
🚨BREAKING: Elon confirmed he is an alien
09:02 AM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 03:47
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
That’s just his sense of humor. I would have resonded the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S7even Mercury @Runner
22 January, 02:24
At this point in time I'd almost believe anything...I still like the new Elon Musk...Greetings Extraterrestrial from the Extra Terrain out side of the Ice Wall...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 January, 11:43
😂

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
22 January, 11:25
And Nikoli Tesla was from Venus.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
22 January, 10:34
considering he looks nothing like the orginal elon i believ he is alien or at least a clone. if its a mask it captures his inner alien 👽

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 January, 09:37
I said that you were an alien a long time ago....the question is.....are you a white hat or a black hat or just a controlled puppet and who is pulling your strings??????