Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
22 January, 01:28
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
✨I Believe this...there could be no other reason for what I have been thru these last 5 years...I mean my whole life flipped!
I am not who I thought I was ... but I’m loving who I found🥰✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
22 January, 12:02
bigger than you bigger than me bigger than us its all of us for the greater good of all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juliann Munro @Claireshores
21 January, 11:31
I AM!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 January, 11:30
We've lived through many lives on Earth as a teaching planet. We often find others from our planets of origin and are even family with them or have them as our spirit guides.
We are here now for the final waking dream & the future of mankind, Earth, our Galaxy, other planets and civilizations are all counting on us to save them. Not by means of war, but through Love.

We've forgotten the Presence Of Sacred Power as we sought power outside of own being. You Are That Light You Seek.

One Single Vibration Of Love Is Enough To Heal The World If Held In Each Moment. In This Love, All Life Exists.

Love Is Not Just A Feeling, Love Is Power & Light.
Love Is All Creation & The Living Force Of Your Being.

The Power Of Light In One Soul Carries The Love Of The Entire Universe. ❤️💫